|Date:||October 17, 2015|
|Time:||7:30am - 12:30 pm|
|Event:||Manufacturing Leadership Workshop|
|Sponsor:||Bay Area Manufacturers Association (BAMA)|
|Venue:||Jabil Circuit, Inc.|
|Location:||10560 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street North
St. Petersburg 33716
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Bay Area Manufacturers Association
Manufacturing Leadership Workshop
“Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less” – Dr. John C. Maxwell
This workshop will help you grow in an area that will make the difference between average and exceptional results.
- Part of manufacturing leadership in Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Operations or Quality…
- A manufacturing leader who wants to earn more credibility, earn a higher salary and transform the way people do business…
- Committed to elevating your company’s manufacturing excellence, innovation and resilience…
Based on the principles in his book “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” by New York Times best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell, you will learn:
- How everything rises and falls on leadership
- Leadership laws carry consequences with them
- Your leadership areas of strength, growth and weakness
Participants will complete pre-workshop assignments and a leadership evaluation prior to the workshop. The text book, workbook and continental breakfast are included with registration.
The Bay Area Manufacturers Association has partnered with APICS Tampa Bay, SME Tampa Bay and the Upper Tampa Bay Manufacturers Association to sponsor this workshop.
Proceeds from the workshop will support student STEM scholarship programs.
Seating is limited and enrollment ends on Thursday, October 15th. Register today for this career changing workshop!