|Date:||June 7, 2014|
|Time:||07:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Event:||Manufacturing Leadership Workshop|
|Location:||10560 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. North
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
“Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less” – Dr. John C. Maxwell
Manufacturing Leadership Workshop
hosted by Jabil Circuit
- Part of manufacturing leadership in Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Operations or Quality…
- A manufacturing leader who wants to earn more credibility, earn a higher salary and transform the way people do business…
- Committed to elevating your company’s manufacturing excellence, innovation and resilience…
Enroll today! This workshop will help you grow in an area that will make the difference between average and exceptional results. Like them or not, the laws of leadership govern your personal and organizational effectiveness. In addition to the laws of leadership, you will learn:
- How everything rises and falls on leadership
- Leadership laws carry consequences with them
- Your leadership areas of strength, growth and weakness
Participants will complete pre-workshop assignments and a leadership evaluation prior to the workshop. The text book, workbook and continental breakfast are included with registration.
The Bay Area Manufacturers Association has partnered with APICS Tampa Bay and the Upper Tampa Bay Manufacturers Association to sponsor this workshop. Proceeds from the workshop will support student STEM scholarship programs supported by BAMA.
Seating is limited and enrollment ends on Monday, June 2nd. Register today for this career changing workshop!