|Date:||February 18, 2017|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET|
|Event:||Everyone Communicates Few Connect Career Workshop|
|Venue:||Grace Family Church|
|Location:||5101 Van Dyke Rd
Lutz, FL 33558
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
Everyone Communicates Few Connect
What the Most Effective People Do Differently
The Career Ministry of Grace Family Church would like to invite you to our upcoming communications workshop, “Everyone Communicates Few Connect.”
In this extraordinary video training, John C. Maxwell, the world’s most respected leadership expert, shares with you five principles and five practices for breaking the invisible barrier to leadership and personal success, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communications Simple
- Capturing People’s Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in All Your Relationships
Take a moment to view a short clip of this career workshop’s video training:
John C. Maxwell’s ability to connect with people has been one of the reasons he has been successful in his life and leadership. It can make the difference in yours as well.
When and where is the workshop?
The Everyone Communicates Few Connect workshop will take place from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Saturday, February 18, 2017, in rooms 201-202 of Grace Family Church, located at 5101 Van Dyke Road, Lutz, Fl 33558.
Our workshop facilitator is Dr. Kim Moore, certified coach, speaker and trainer with the John Maxwell Team.
Dr. Moore will conduct round-table discussions to help you learn application of John Maxwell’s connecting principles and practices.
Connecting increases your influence in every situation. Here’s why:
- If you can connect with others – one-on-one, in groups and with an audience – your sense of community improves, your ability to create team work increases, and your influence skyrockets.
- People who connect with others have better relationships, experience less conflict, and get more things done than those who cannot connect.
- Leaders who have learned the art of connection are able to communicate their ideas persuasively, establishing buy-in and attracting followers.
When you connect, you take your relationships, your work, and your life to another level.
Only one thing stands between you and success:
- It isn’t experience; it isn’t talent.
- If you want to succeed, you must learn to connect with people.
- And while it may seem like some people are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection.
With the Everyone Communicates Few Connect training curriculum, you’ll find that connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional and family relationships. And you can start right now!
If you want to improve your communications skills, this is a “must attend” workshop!
Career : Know It. Live It. Love It!