Today’s youth face many challenges; struggles with confidence, fear of failure, and bullying. As parents, teachers, and leaders, we can do something about it!
The John Maxwell Team invites your youth to participate in YouthMAX, a world-changing youth movement that will empower youth to be the change they wish to see in the world!
Inspired by the leadership principles of John Maxwell, YouthMAX Plus equips young people to value themselves and others.
Click HERE to register your teen, student, or youth group for
In this program, YouthMax Plus ambassador, Nick Vujicic, shares valuable life lessons such as:
- developing and maintaining a positive self-image
- showing compassion to others
- persevering in the midst of adversity
- and creating a daily routine of successful attitudes and behavior.
Through engaging and interactive sessions facilitated by certified John Maxwell Team Member, Dr. Kim Moore, students will learn how self-leadership allows them to be a positive influence with their family, teachers, and peers.
The YouthMAX Plus program consists of 5 facilitator-led sessions that include lessons and activities for YouthMAX Teens ages 14-17.
Each leadership topic is introduced by Nick Vujicic. The lesson is supplemented with an exercise facilitated by Dr. Kim Moore that is designed to allow students to apply each leadership principle.
The YouthMax Plus Leadership Lessons are:
- 3 Important Letters – Y.O.U. » Positive Self Image
- Your True Strength » Identity and Knowing Your Strengths
- The Kind Connection » Helping & Adding Value to Others
- Failure Is Important to Success » Overcoming Failure
- 5 Steps of Success » Daily Success and Growth Habits
YouthMAX will be hosted virtually from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT on Saturday, April 24th. YouthMAX is FREE and open to all youth ages 14-17 and all materials are included.
Click HERE to register your teen, student, or youth group for YouthMAX!